2. Learning is through play and construction with manipulatives…children build their own knowledge.
3. Children become Teddy’s teacher. It’s fun to have an important job like that!
4. The digital version of the Mouth Position Cards allows you to make your own customized memory or concentration game.
5. The design is visually captivating to promote visualization skills. Children have to be great detectives to notice the small changes on Teddy’s mouth and bowtie to know how to produce different sounds.
6. You can have fun with Reinforcement Rhymes.™ Fill in the rhyming words together, and you can even sing the rhymes to familiar nursery tunes.
7. Teddy’s poems help us learn about him with interests familiar to children… and other bears! He likes airplane sounds, trains, singing, honey and berries, etc. It’s fun to learn about his interests, family and friends!
8. You can enjoy taking turns using the manipulatives to teach each other, and then Teddy!
9. There are alphabet and listening games in the Teach Together Toolkit. Playing the B.E.A.R.R. Track Game can be an awesome adventure, too!
10. Teddy is a friendly bear face. It is purposely constructed to focus on sounds and letters with lots of repetition. There’s a happy smile at the end of each lesson, so even Teddy is having fun!